Because, gals, if you're not disinfecting your lady bits with powerful chemicals typically reserved for linoleum floors and toilets, you're just asking for marital neglect.
Such a thoughtful employer, what with making accomodations for their inadequate little ladybrains, delicate sensibilities and perpetual vanity. Do you figure the physician on retainer referenced in #4 recommends Lysol???
Fret not. I have but one last little gem for you. Lest you thought the days of blatant sexism were through, Dos Equis has made old tropes trendy once more. And while they're not the only ones, this one just happens to be on rotation right now, and annoys the ever-living shiz outta me. This one is circa July 2011...
Remember, boys: If you pay for your date, she OWES you. Also? I bet these gals used some Lysol.
@The Queens, HA! I thought that was for countertops!!!! Do people actually USE those "south of the border"?! @Christal, progress for sure, but now they just dress it up in pithy soundbites and be all "but we totally didn't MEAN it that way, you humorless little feminist!" ;-)
Perhaps Lysol in a bottle got too messy so that's why they invented Lysol wipes? ;)
ReplyDeleteStay thirsty and use more Lysol. Ha!
Wow! glad to see a little progress has been made...
ReplyDelete@The Queens, HA! I thought that was for countertops!!!! Do people actually USE those "south of the border"?! @Christal, progress for sure, but now they just dress it up in pithy soundbites and be all "but we totally didn't MEAN it that way, you humorless little feminist!" ;-)
ReplyDelete