Saturday, September 17, 2011

Hither, Thither and Yon

Lordy. It's been crazy up in here lately. The Count and I took a short Labor Day jaunt up to New York, then back to the Tundra for a few days, then I had a leadership retreat, then The Count and I left to go to DC for a long weekend. When I got back to the office this week, I counted it up and realized I'd only been physically in the office 2 days of the entire month of September. Needless to say, that was piss-poor planning on my part and I paid the price dearly. (In other news, Peter Piper picked a pack... never mind. Consider this your geek alert. I think inadvertent alliteration is funny.)

Anyhoo. I think my creative skills inversely correlate to the number of SkyMiles I've recently accrued, so I'm afraid you'll need to wait a bit longer before I have anything of interest to say on this, my tiny soapbox. Instead I'll be the crazy auntie of the interwebs and force you to look through my vacation photos.

Much love from the Upper Midwest,

The Misadventuress (with a snoozing Kitten Louise on my lap who's delighted we're finally home)

Chess in Washington Square

NYSE

Down near the WTC site

Inside Trinity Church across from the WTC site

The new MLK memorial

Washington Monument

Words to live by








No comments:

Post a Comment