Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Thousand Words: Vacation Edition

It's been mysteriously silent up in this here blog, huh? I wish I could say it's because the Count and I have been up to so many fun things that there's been no time to even bother with writing. Alas, that's pretty much not the case. Instead, there's been precious little worth retelling in the last couple of months. Such is the glamorous life of the working stiffs.

One glaring exception to our unexciting days was a lovely vacation to our nation's 50th state, Hawaii. The Count and I relaxed, ate great food, and tooled about on the island of Kauai, and came back rested and a tad less pasty than when we left. (Non-translucent skin, for the win!)

I'm in the process of teaching myself Photoshop, so the photo edits are moving at the pace of a herd of turtles in a peanut butter sea. However, I took a day off work today and I managed to get through about a dozen (I'm the Mario Andretti of photo editing, amiright??), so I figured I would perform my obligatory role as Crazy Auntie of the Interwebs and make you look a vacation photos wherein there is nothing but scenery to behold. Just a few, I swear.











No comments:

Post a Comment